Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Spread the Eggplant, cayenne pepper and thyme evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.