If you can crack an egg, then you can make an omelette!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your carrot, chives and onion.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat sesame oil in a pan, add carrot and onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Crack your eggs into a bowl and whisk well. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add your oyster sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, soy sauce, sugar and teriyaki sauce to the bowl and mix.
- Pour your egg mixture on top of your vegetables and heat until omelette is done.
- Add Cashews and Chives on top.