Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your broccoli and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your orange as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add Broccoli and Mushrooms and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Soybeans and Spring Onion and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Mix coconut oil and lime together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add your starchy water to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the cooked noodles to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Orange and Peanuts on top.