For a more robust consistency, pulsate your ingredients only a few times so that they're chunky and set a portion aside. Liquefy the remaining portion and combine the 2 when chilling.
Åbn opskriften i appen for at se ernæringsdataen (find appen nedenfor)
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Grate or slice your cheddar cheese.
- Add arugula, cheddar cheese, garlic, Hummus, olive oil, red wine vinegar, sour cream and tomatoes to your blender and pulsate until desired texture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If you'd like your gazpacho to have a thicker consistency, blend in a slice of 2 of day-old bread together with the other ingredients.
- Transfer your gazpacho to a sealed container and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until completely chilled.
- Serve your gazpacho nice and cold with your favorite toppings.