As simple as cracking an egg, mixing in some milk, and pouring into your pie crust!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat butter in a pan, add Broccoli and Mushrooms nutmeg and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Whisk your eggs with milk then add in your butter and greek yogurt and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place your broccoli, mushrooms and spinach into your pie crust, then pour your egg mixture on top.
- Bake in your oven for 40 minutes at 190°C (375°F) or until top is golden brown.
- Add Raisins and Sunflower Seeds on top.