Here are your ingredients in proposed volumes.
This is just ONE proposal for a recipe. We recommend choosing different themes on the front-page to get different kinds of recipes :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your beetroot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan and add ginger and red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Beetroot and Brussels Sprouts to your pan and fry for 30 minutes.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and coconut oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Chocolate and Walnuts on top.