View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion and sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your garlic and mint.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Eggplant and Sweet Potato, cinnamon, oregano and paprika evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulse to the desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Almonds and Mint on top.