Tip: If it gets too spicy, it helps to add more oil, or add something sweet or something acidic. Or drink milk on the side :-)
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and thinly slice your broccoli.
- Finely chop your basil.
- Slice your artichoke hearts into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix canned tomatoes, coconut milk and rice vinegar together in a bowl.
- Add Basil and Prunes on top.