Make a stir-fry: Fast, easy, and filling.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot and onion.
- Boil lentils according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add carrot and onion, chili powder, cumin, oregano and paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Potatoes to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.Finally, add Cabbage and fry for 15 extra minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes, olive oil and yogurt to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Serve your cooked lentils on your plate.
- Add Flax Seeds on top.