Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your eggplant so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your leeks.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pan and add leeks, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Eggplant to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Mix balsamic vinegar together in a bowl, then pour into your pan.
- Add the pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add Dried Cranberries and Pinenuts on top.