All you need to do is wash your ingredients and toss them in the blender... magic!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your orange.
- Wash and cut your apple and mango.
- Slice your banana, grapefruit, kiwi, nectarine, passion fruit, peach, pineapple and watermelon into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon and lime so you can use the juice later.
- Add your apple, banana, blackberries, blueberries, cherries, currant, dried cranberries, grapefruit, grapes, jam, kiwi, lemon, lime, mango, melon, nectarine, orange, passion fruit, peach, pineapple, raspberries, strawberries and watermelon to your blender and pulsate until smooth.
- Serve your smoothie cold! You can store it for up to 3 days in the fridge.