View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Finely chop your celery stalk.
- Grate or slice your Formaggio Di Capra.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, add celery stalk, lemongrass and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Fagioli Dell'Occhio to your pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Spinaci and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Remove lemongrass from your dish.
Forming Your Patties
- Add black-eyed peas, celery stalk and spinach to your blender and pulsate until desired texture.
- Optionally, add some oats or an egg to into your patty dough as needed to make a consistency that is easy to form.
- Mix your goat cheese into the patty before shaping them.
- Wet your hands and shape the dough into patties. Fry them in oil on high heat for a few minutes per side until they become golden brown.