Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Wash and cut your cauliflower so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your chives, cilantro, garlic, ginger and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and ginger, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Cauliflower to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Corn and fry for 10 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add curry paste and lime to your pan and mix.
- Add your coconut milk and let simmer for 10 minutes so that the flavors can infuse.
- Add your cooked rice to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Cashews, Chives, Cilantro and Spring Onion on top.