Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chives, cilantro and jalapeño.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Add black beans to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Chives and Cilantro on top.