Ratatouille is a great stand alone dish, but it is also great served with rice or other grains.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your red onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your fennel bulb so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil.
- Boil lentils according to instructions on package.
- Spread the Fennel Bulb, thyme evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Red Onion and roast for another 30 minutes.
- Mix fennel bulb, lentils and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil and red wine vinegar together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your salad.
- Add Basil on top.