If your sauce still requires some thickening after adding pasta water, try mixing in a bit of flour or potato starch!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Finely chop your basil, parsley and shallots.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat grapeseed oil in a pan and add shallots, oregano and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Add almond milk to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Basil, Flax Seeds, Nutritional Yeast and Parsley on top.