Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your acorn squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your nectarine into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your basil and red bell pepper.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Acorn Squash and Asparagus and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Red Bell Pepper and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chili oil and mix.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Basil, Nectarine, Pita Bread and Sauerkraut on top.