This rather heavy dish goes perfect with a heavy red wine and a light Mediterranean salad
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your red onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your portobello mushroom so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Grate or slice your feta cheese.
- Spread the Portobello Mushroom and Red Onion, oregano evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Mix portobello mushroom and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix olive oil together in a bowl, then drizzle on top of your salad.
- Add Feta Cheese on top.