Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your acorn squash and celeriac. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Celeriac nutmeg and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Acorn Squash and Zucchini and fry for 15 more minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Almonds on top.