Dips are the perfect appetizer, but can also be enjoyed as a dish on it's own if you serve it with veggie sticks, bread, or chips!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash and potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your zucchini so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your dill, garlic and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Spread the Butternut Squash and Potatoes, cayenne pepper, paprika and smoked paprika evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 30 minutes.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add garlic to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add Dill, Parsley and Sunflower Seeds on top.