Don't worry if you can't finish your pizza, it will be a perfect snack for lunch the next day!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel, and thinly slice your red onion.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Grate or slice your mozzarella.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
Building Your Pizza
- Spread the rest of your ingredients on top of the pizza. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add mozzarella on top.
- Bake pizza in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Mix lemon and olive oil together in a bowl.