View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your apple and asparagus so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Spread the Asparagus, thyme evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Snap Peas and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Mix asparagus together in a bowl.
- Mix lemon together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple, Blueberries and Strawberries on top.