View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your avocado. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add red onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Edamame to your pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.Finally, add Spinach and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add lemon to your pan and mix.
- Serve your cooked quinoa on the plate.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Add Avocado and Pumpkin Seeds on top.