Don't shy away from adding too many spices and herbs, wraps are always spiced up!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel a few leaves off of your red cabbage so they can be used as your wrap.
- Wash and cut your tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add red onion, chili powder and paprika and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Black Beans, Red Beans and Tomatoes to your pan and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add your heated ingredients to the wrap.
- Mix lime together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your wrap.