If you’d like your ramen to have a deeper flavor, you can add some more aromas or sauces.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your cucumber and tofu as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Boil noodles according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Tofu and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add miso and soy sauce and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lime and rice vinegar and mix.
- Add your noodles to the soup and mix.
- Add Almonds, Arugula and Cucumber on top.