View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your bread and cucumber into even pieces.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add jalapeño, oregano and thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add honey and salsa and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Toast bread to enjoy alongside your stew.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Cucumber and Sesame Seeds on top.