Sick of being ill? Keep your immune system strong and ready to help fight pathogens by boosting ingredients rich in antioxidants, B-vitamins, and selenium.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic and red onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast almonds and walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add chili pepper and red onion, garlic and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Brussels Sprouts to your pan and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add lemon and olive oil to your pan and mix.
- Add your vegetables to your plate.
- Add Almonds and Walnuts on top.