Roast your stuffed vegetable "boat" until the base vegetable is tender!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Cut your potatoes in half length-wise and scoop out a channel in the center.
- Peel and cut your carrot and onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add garlic and onion, thyme and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Carrot to your pan and fry for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Mix carrot, garlic and onion together in a bowl.
- Mix honey, lemon and olive oil together in a bowl, then pour on top of your vegetables and mix evenly.
- Place your vegetable mixture into your dug out base vegetable.
- Roast in the oven for about 20-30 minutes at 200°C (400°F) or until the base vegetable is tender.