Fully dry the vegetables you're using so the dressing can stick to them, and doesn't flow to the bottom.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper, mango and tomatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your spring onion.
- Slice your avocado and cucumber as you like. Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix avocado, bell pepper, corn, cucumber, spinach, spring onion and tomatoes together in a bowl.
- Mix lime and peanut butter together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Cashews and Mango on top.