Quinoa is a superfood meaning it is packed with nutrients making this dish super healthy.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil quinoa according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Sweet Potato to your pan and fry for 25 minutes.Finally, add Kidney Beans and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Lower the heat, add lemon to your pan and mix.
- Serve your cooked quinoa on the plate.
- Add your vegetables to the plate.
- Add Walnuts on top.