A quick and easy alternative to using rice, add your favorite spices and enjoy.
Vea la receta en la aplicación para ver la nutrición de la receta (encuentre la aplicación a continuación).
- Thoroughly wash your broccoli and cut away all excess leaves. Then grate or place in your food processor until the broccoli has the consistency of rice.
- Finely chop your garlic and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
Etapas para calentar
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Sauté your broccoli in a pan over medium heat for 6-10 minutes. Cover with a lid so your veggies become more tender.
- Lower the heat, add lemon, olive oil and soy sauce to your pan and mix.
- Add Walnuts on top.
- Enjoy your vegetable rice on it's own or as a side dish to accompany just about anything.