This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your eggs for 10-12 minutes, let cool then peel. Slice evenly and use as your topping.
- Wash and cut your apple and bell pepper so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your red onion and spring onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Mix Hummus, lemon, olive oil and soy sauce together in a bowl with salt and pepper.
- Marinate your red onion in your sauce bowl for at least 5 minutes. The longer you wait, the more flavor will penetrate.
Building A Salad
- Arrange your baby spinach, bell pepper, chickpeas, red onion and spring onion in an "artful" way to create a colorful masterpiece in your bowl.
- Drizzle your dressing on top of your veggies.
- Add Apple and Spring Onion on top.