Stir the pasta immediately after adding it to the boiling water. Stand guard and stir the pot at least two or three times during cooking to avoid pasta sticking together.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your broccoli so that they all are a similar size.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Grate or slice your Mozzarella.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic and onion.
- Toast pinenuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Boil pasta according to the instructions on the package and save about a 1/4 cup of the pasta water when draining.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and onion, and fry at a lower temperature for several minutes.
- Turn up the heat to medium and add Broccoli to your pan and fry for 10 minutes.
- Lower the heat, add cream cheese and stock to your pan and mix.
- Add the reserved pasta water to your frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked pasta to your pan and mix evenly.
- Add lemon and mix.
- Add Basil, Lemon Zest, Mozzarella and Pinenuts on top.