This is your chance to get artistic, arrange your ingredients in a beautiful masterpiece.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your chili pepper.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Boil rice according to the instructions on the package.
- Spread the Cabbage, Corn and Potatoes, evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 15 minutes.Finally, add Chili Pepper and roast for another 15 minutes.
- Toast pumpkin seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Mix cabbage, chili pepper, corn, potatoes and rice together in a bowl.
- Mix lime together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Olives and Pumpkin Seeds on top.