Don't worry if you don't finish it all! Chowder tastes even better when you reheat if after a night in the fridge.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your onion.
- Heat butter in a pot and add onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat butter in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast almonds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add Milk and sour cream and mix.
- Add Almonds on top.