A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your apple and red cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chives.
- Toast sesame seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix red cabbage together in a bowl.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, honey and olive oil together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Apple and Sesame Seeds on top.