View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash, peel and cut your Butternut Squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your Brussels Sprouts so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your Red Onion.
- Heat clear oil in a pan, add butternut squash with red onion and fry for 5 minutes. Finally, add brussels sprouts and fry for another 15 minutes.
- Add Coconut Milk and Lime and mix.
- Toast Cashews on a hot and dry pan. Then remove from pan.
- Add Cashews on top.