If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic and red onion.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat oil in a pot and add garlic and red onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Tofu and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add canned tomatoes and curry paste and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add balsamic vinegar and coconut milk and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.
- Add Cashews and Sun-Dried Tomato on top.