A delicious dressing is just as important as the tasty vegetables!
Apple Cider Vinegar
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your carrot. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your brussels sprouts, red bell pepper and red cabbage so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your basil, garlic and red onion.
- Heat olive oil in a pan, add Brussels Sprouts and fry for 30 minutes.
- Toast peanuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
Building A Salad
- Mix brussels sprouts, carrot, chickpeas, red bell pepper, red cabbage and red onion together in a bowl.
- Mix apple cider vinegar, basil, cayenne pepper, garlic, olive oil and peanut butter together in a bowl with salt and pepper, then drizzle on top of your dish.
- Add Peanuts on top.