Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your butternut squash. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your green beans so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your chili pepper, garlic, ginger and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat oil in a pot and add chili pepper, garlic, ginger and onion, curry powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Butternut Squash and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Chickpeas, fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Green Beans and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add coconut milk and lime and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.