If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your apple and cauliflower so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your ginger.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pot and add ginger, cinnamon, cumin, curry powder, garam masala and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat sunflower oil in a pot, add Cauliflower and Potatoes and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.
- Add Apple and Raisins on top.