If you feel like you've added too much spice, add more! Indian dishes always contain tons of spices.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Slice your tofu into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Boil rice according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add garlic, ginger and onion, cumin, curry powder and turmeric and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Chickpeas and Tofu and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Peas and Spinach and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add greek yogurt and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with rice on the side.
- Add Cashews on top.