Apple Cider Vinegar
Great Northern Beans
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your sweet potato. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your asparagus and mushrooms so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Asparagus, Mushrooms and Sweet Potato thyme and fry for 10 minutes.Finally, add Great Northern Beans and fry for 5 more minutes.
- Add vegetables stock or water and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toast sunflower seeds on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add apple cider vinegar and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Add Sunflower Seeds on top.