Cook on high heat to make your dish ready quicker!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Boil your noodles according to the instructions on the package and set aside about a 1/4 cup of the starchy water when draining.
- Wash and cut your asparagus, bok choy and broccoli so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Slice your bamboo shoots, grapefruit and pineapple into approximately 2x2cm cubes (1"x 1"). Try to ensure all pieces are roughly the same size.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Heat corn oil in a pan, add Asparagus herbs de provence and fry for 5 minutes.Then add Broccoli and fry for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bamboo Shoots, Bean Sprouts and Bok Choy and fry for 5 extra minutes.
- Add your reserved starchy water from noodles to the frying pan and bring to a boil to thicken the sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add your cooked noodles to your pan and mix until evenly coated. Serve and enjoy warm.
- Add Cashews, Grapefruit and Pineapple on top.