Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes into evenly sized pieces.
- Wash and cut your tomatoes in evenly sized pieces.
- Finely chop your carrot and cilantro.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Use a blender to purée your soup to the desired consistency.
- Add Cilantro on top.