View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil the barley according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Snap Peas, and fry for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Lower the heat, add lemon to your pan and mix.
- Add the cooked barley to your pan and mix evenly.
- Spread your ingredients evenly into a casserole dish.
- Cover your casserole dish with aluminum foil and bake in the oven at 200°C (400°F) for 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Uncover for the last 10 minutes.