Stews gain even more flavor when kept in the fridge overnight so don't worry if you can't finish it all.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your carrot, garlic and parsley.
- Cut and squeeze your lemon so you can use the juice later.
- Boil pasta according to instructions on package.
- Heat olive oil in a pot and add carrot and garlic, chili powder and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pot, add Potatoes and fry for 30 minutes.
- Add jam, mustard and tomato paste and mix.
- Add vegetables stock or water to your pot and simmer for about 25 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Make sure to stir occasionally, so it doesn't burn. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bring salted water to a boil. Add Pasta and boil for 10 minutes.
- Toast walnuts on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add lemon and mix, simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve your stew with pasta on the side.
- Add Parsley and Walnuts on top.