Don't worry about the effort, your blender will do all the hard work!
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your onion. All ingredients should have a similar size and shape.
- Wash and cut your bell pepper so that they all have a similar size and shape.
- Finely chop your garlic.
- Spread the Garlic and Onion, paprika evenly on an oven tray and splash with oil. Set the oven to 200°C/400°F and roast for 5 minutes.Finally, add Bell Pepper and roast for another 25 minutes.
- Add chickpeas to your blender or food processor.
- Add all of your vegetables to the blender or food processor. Then add your sauce and pulsate until desired texture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread your delicious creation on top of your bread.