Soups taste better after resting in the fridge, so don't worry about finishing it all today.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Peel and cut your potatoes as needed, so that they can fit through the lid opening (approximately 2-3 cm pieces).
- Wash and cut your asparagus, Mushrooms and zucchini as needed, so that they can fit through the lid opening.
- Finely chop your parsley 3 sec/speed 4 then scrape the bowl and set aside. Make sure your parsley are dry before chopping.
- Place oil and garlic and onion in mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula then sauté 6 min/120°C/speed 1.
- Add your asparagus, Mushrooms, potatoes, snap peas and zucchini and chop 5 sec/speed 4.
- Add stock then cook 25 min/100°C/speed 2.
- Toast cashews on a hot and dry pan for a few minutes. Then remove from pan and set aside to use as a topping later.
- Add balsamic vinegar and mix 45 sec/speed 2.
- Blend your soup for 1 min/speed 7 to reach a creamy consistency.
- Add Cashews and Parsley on top.
- Hints & Tips:
-If using beans or other legumes, make sure to use the canned variety.