If you’d like your ramen to have a deeper flavor, you can add some more aromas or sauces.
View recipe in app to see recipe nutrition (find app below).
- Wash and cut your cabbage so that they all are a similar size.
- Finely chop your garlic, ginger and onion.
- Cut and squeeze your lime so you can use the juice later.
- Boil noodles according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat oil in a pot and add garlic, ginger and onion, and fry at lower temperature for several minutes.
- Heat oil in a pot, add Cabbage and fry for 15 minutes.
- Add chili oil and miso and mix.
- Add your vegetable stock to the pot and simmer for about 15 minutes or until all vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add lime and mix.
- Add your noodles to the soup and mix.